The golden rule when applying for grants is: Do not apply because of the grant itself, but apply because you believe that it's important for the further development of your business. Grants and subsidies are based on legislation. But laws are constantly changing and thus also grant schemes. Our specialists help you select the right subsidy path to take.
When are you eligible for a subsidy?
Although this question is difficult to answer, there are some indications to give:
- Do you have a production company that regularly develops new products or production?
- Are you planning new staff through 'UWV WERKbedrijf'?
- Do you have plans to do research together with a company from another EC country?
- Are you planning to collaborate with a former Eastern European based company ?
- Do you want to reduce environmental pollution or reduce energy consumption and does that require an investigation or an investment?
If any of these indications apply to your situation, it's definitely worth to examine the subsidy posibilities. Please contact us.